Arctic Wolf Updates
A Message from Arctic Wolf
As a company with a strong and growing presence in Minnesota, we are horrified by the killing of George Floyd. Our deepest condolences go out to Mr. Floyd’s family and friends, and to those who never met him but who mourn his death publicly and privately in our community and around the globe. We are also saddened by the destruction from the violence that has taken place, and our hearts are with community members and those impacted by the civil unrest.
We stand united against racism, discrimination, and violence, and we recognize that we have an opportunity to positively impact our employees and our communities by being more proactive than ever before with actions that support our stance.
We encourage Arctic Wolf employees to ask hard questions and work together toward solutions, and we support employee participation in non-violent activities, volunteerism, and other social-justice initiatives. We are offering an additional day of paid time off and asking our employees to use that time to give back to the community.
Tech companies have a reputation for bringing valuable disruption to markets and industries, and we intend to do what it takes to make positive change within our organization and to disrupt overt and covert discrimination within our communities.
Arctic Wolf is Keeping Your Remote Workforce Secure
Keeping our customers secure in the wake of COVID-19 is Arctic Wolf’s top priority and we will continue to provide timely updates.
As the global COVID-19 pandemic pushes organizations to adopt a work from home strategy, securing the remote workforce has become a critical priority for Arctic Wolf customers. First and foremost, know that our services will operate without interruption during this pandemic–24x7x365.
As we continue to deliver a Concierge Security experience, we offer the following recommendations on how to maximize protection of your remote workforce and optimize the value you receive from Arctic Wolf services.
Top Recommendations from the Arctic Wolf Concierge Security Team:
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Concierge Security Team or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Security Takeaways from Our Wolf Pack: Observed Threats and Malicious Activity
Adversaries are using the COVID-19 crisis to propagate various strains of dangerous malware, launch new phishing campaigns, and commit larger scale fraud by exploiting the emotions associated with this global pandemic. We are also aware of attacks targeting public health agencies using known malware variants, previously seen in campaigns from 2019.
Arctic Wolf continues to review and reinforce existing threat detection mechanisms we have in place that provide coverage for criminal Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Arctic Wolf’s Threat Operations team is reviewing our detection logic, with a focus on TTPs and indicators related to COVID-19 emerging threats. The team is also working on enhancing detection and visibility around remote access tools, credential harvesting, and remote endpoint threats as companies continue to expand the attack surface with more remote workers.
By combining the technical capabilities of our detection framework with the unique insights of your Concierge Security Team, we continue to offer strong protection in this rapidly changing threat landscape.
A Message From Arctic Wolf on COVID-19
Like many companies across the country and around the world, Arctic Wolf is tracking published developments relating to COVID-19. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. We continue to follow updates on the virus, and encourage people to adhere to the recommendations coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
What we’re doing:
- Established a COVID-19 Action Committee comprised of cross-functional leadership to continue tracking published developments relating to COVID-19 and its potential impact to our teams and operations.
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the CDC and the WHO.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Remaining nimble in our actions as new information continues to become available – We understand that more than one individual who attended the RSA Conference in San Francisco has tested positive for COVID-19. Several Arctic Wolf employees attended the RSA conference. Out of an abundance of caution, and like other companies in our industry, we have asked our employees across our four offices to work from home.
- Continuing to serve our customers – Due to the nature of our business managing security operations for our customers, we have always been prepared for business continuity in the event of emergencies or disasters. Arctic Wolf anticipates no service interruptions as a result of COVID-19.
- Posting information relating to COVID-19 at arcticwolf.com/updates.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- John’s Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- US State Department Travel Advisories
- Health Canada
Who to contact:
Please send any questions to email@example.com. Thank you to our employees, partners, customers, and industry associates as we work together to thrive under these challenging circumstances. Please check back often for information and updates.
COVID-19 Threat Roundup
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Arctic Wolf will provide a digest of threats that companies should be aware of. You can access each roundup through the links below.
March 12: A Message From Arctic Wolf on COVID-19