Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Responsible for the outbound marketing activities for the Arctic Wolf SOC-as-a-Service solution in Sunnyvale, CA. This encompasses product positioning, messaging, product strategy, collateral creation, and execution of product marketing programs. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team that helps to shape the messaging and go-to-market strategy for AWN. Partnering with professionals at the top of their game and working with Sales, SEs, and Channels in one of the fastest growing segments in technology.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand market needs, provide an outside-in view, work with customers, sales, product management and other stakeholders to develop and clearly articulate the unique value that Arctic Wolf provides to our customers.
- Positioning and Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Arctic Wolf from the competition. Synthesize multiple discrete messages into higher level themes and represent these concepts to both business and technical buyers.
- Sales and Channel Enablement:
- Develop and communicate the value proposition of the AWN solution to sales team and develop sales tools to enable selling process of our products.
- Create customer case studies with input from sales team to document application stories for key target customers and train sales team on the concepts
- Conduct competitive analysis/market research:
- Develop and produce market research and detailed sales ready competitive analysis (products and technology).
- Develop compelling content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will help drive customer engagement, thought leadership, and content marketing
- Help conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Work with our webmaster to ensure high SEO ratings based on content and keeping that content current
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience with 2+ of those years in security products/solutions
- Strong grasp of enterprise IT infrastructure including networking, firewalls, DNS, and servers
- Experience with security, threat intelligence, big data analytics, SIEM/SEM, network monitoring, forensics, security appliances and visualization tools is desirable but necessary
- Experience working with sales, customers, and analysts in presenting the company position and products
- Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Self-starter who will take ownership of projects and bring them to completion, and pull in resources across the company as required
- Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s in engineering, mathematics, computer science, business or marketing
- MBA is a plus
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and equity
It’s an exciting time to be at Arctic Wolf Networks. We are the market leader in Managed Detection and Response. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of SOC-as-a-Service —and having fun along the way. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Arctic Wolf Networks team.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org