Industry-specific content tracks, compliance training, and role-based content enable program customization for highly targeted roles and sectors
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN – November 10, 2021 – Arctic Wolf®, a leader in security operations, today announced the addition of new program features to its Managed Security Awareness® solution as well as significant advancements in its Hollywood-style security awareness lessons, offering more options for vertical industries and expanded role-based content.
In the last quarter, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness experienced more than 300% customer growth in, and was named a 2021 Tech Innovator Award Finalist by CRN.
Arctic Wolf was also included in Forrester’s Now Tech: Security Awareness and Training, Q4 2021 research as a solution that addressed both “Comprehensive Security Awareness and Training (SA&T)” and “Human Risk Quantification” functionality segments. Forrester highlights that Comprehensive Security Awareness and Training (SA&T) solutions “are feature and content rich, offering a variety of traditional e-learning, computer-based training (CBT) modules…” and that Human Risk Quantification vendors “disrupt with a data-driven approach to quantify the risks of human actions via integrations with security tools to measure security behaviors.”
Arctic Wolf believes this market and industry recognition demonstrates why the company’s approach to security awareness and training is quickly becoming a preferred solution for organizations worldwide.
To further capitalize on this market momentum, Arctic Wolf is introducing key enhancements and launching new program tracks designed to empower highly targeted organizations to effectively build stronger security cultures and lasting cyber resilience.
- Industry-specific content tracks—Arctic Wolf introduces industry-tailored content tracks covering the finance, healthcare, education, government, and legal sectors. The topics, terminology, examples, and interactive elements of each content track are industry-specific to ensure better retention, recognition, and connection with training materials.
- Role-based awareness content—Arctic Wolf enriches its content library to deliver security awareness and training lessons for highly targeted roles within the enterprise, including finance, IT, HR, executive, and front-line positions. Content will focus on real-world threat tactics often deployed against these roles, such as social engineering techniques leveraged to gain access to financial data or passwords.
- Compliance training content pack—Arctic Wolf adds comprehensive training sessions for common compliance topics including PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, sexual harassment, and anti-discrimination training programs. Program administrators can assign content to specific employee groups that are required to achieve yearly certification.
- Randomized phishing simulations—Arctic Wolf includes an enhancement to randomize phishing simulation delivery, reducing predictability and reinforcing employee vigilance against this pervasive threat tactic. Unlike other vendors that provide a generic lesson when someone clicks on a phishing simulation, Arctic Wolf assigns a remediation lesson specifically designed for each simulation that highlights the phishing indicators the user should have seen and needs to recognize in the future.
- On-demand reporting to demonstrate organizational adoption— Arctic Wolf is also enriching program reporting for Managed Security Awareness to better inform program administrators on adoption trends, performance, and overall program effectiveness. Available on-demand via an interactive program dashboard, this enhanced reporting provides security teams with better visibility and qualitative insights to demonstrate advancements in their overall security posture as well as highlight areas for improvement.
To showcase the latest enhancements to Managed Security Awareness, Arctic Wolf has developed a first-of-its-kind, accelerated, and immersive experience to illustrate how its fully managed solution can change a company’s culture and improve employee sensitivity to cybersecurity topics. Illustrating 90 days of programming in 15 minutes, this self-paced interactive tour allows customers to see Arctic Wolf’s Hollywood-style training content and concierge delivery model first-hand and provides an in-depth program experience, from initial onboarding to microlearning sessions to program measurement. Click here to experience a Managed Security Awareness journey.
“The demand for our comprehensive training and awareness program, delivered fully as a managed service from the Arctic Wolf Platform, has been explosive within just months of our launch earlier this year, and we are building on this momentum to be the market’s leading solution,” said Steve Buege, vice president and general manager of Security Awareness, Arctic Wolf. “A proven microlearning strategy and the concierge delivery model of this program can empower companies to effectively change human behavior and harden one of the most vulnerable threat surfaces in cybersecurity.”
“Security awareness training often interferes with the way companies typically do business and people get apprehensive about it,” said Jon Armstrong, director of IT and security, Fullsteam. “However, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness content is short, relevant, timely, and drives engagement and participation. It keeps our employees engaged and knowledgeable—and keeps our companies compliant—without disrupting our business operations.”
- Join the conversation with Arctic Wolf on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Visit arcticwolf.com to learn more about our security operations solutions
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo, get a quote, or conduct a Security Operations Maturity Assessment
- Want to join Arctic Wolf’s Partner Program? Apply today
- For more information on Arctic Wolf technology alliances, contact us today
About Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf® is the global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyzes more than 1.6 trillion security events a week across the globe, enabling critical outcomes for most security use cases and optimizing customers’ disparate security solutions. Now deployed to more than 2,000 customers worldwide, the Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale, and empowers organizations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
© 2021 Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Arctic Wolf, Arctic Wolf Platform, Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response, Arctic Wolf Managed Risk, Arctic Wolf Managed Cloud Monitoring, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness, and Arctic Wolf Concierge Security Team are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. or Arctic Wolf Networks Canada, Inc. and any subsidiaries in Canada, the United States, and/or other countries.