The pride of Arctic Wolf is our Pack. Now more than 1,200 Wolves strong, our team’s dedication, drive, and commitment to ending cyber risk has enabled unprecedented growth and innovation for Arctic Wolf. As we close out 2021 and look to the year ahead, we wanted to take a moment and reflect on a few of the highlights from the past year.
- We begin the year with 621 employees. Over the course of the next 12 months, we’ll add over 700 new Wolves to the Pack, and promote over 240 Wolves to new roles.
- Energage, an organization dedicated to studying the worlds’ Top Workplaces, names Arctic Wolf the technology industry’s Top Workplace of its size. Additionally, Energage awards us four culture excellence awards for our strengths in leadership, communication, and innovation.
- Arctic Wolf is honored with a 5-star rating from CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2021 Partner Program Guide. The 5-Star rating is awarded to an exclusive group of companies that offer solution providers the best of the best, going above and beyond in their partner programs.
- Our “Pack Strong: Spring Training” wellness event sees the Pack complete over 1,000 wellness activities in just four weeks, preparing us both mentally and physically for whatever challenges the year brings.
- The Pack arrives in EMEA! With the launch of new sales and technical operations, plus the establishment of a leadership team in Europe, our international expansion comes on the heels of us—once again—doubling our North American sales.
- We celebrate the launch of Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness®, a radical new approach to security and awareness training that helps organizations build cyber resilience against social engineering, phishing attacks, and credential theft. This makes us the first managed detection and response (MDR) vendor to offer a comprehensive, fully managed, security awareness solution natively from our security operations-focused Arctic Wolf® Platform.
- Arctic Wolf opens our European headquarters in the United Kingdom.
- Our channel partner program evolves to support our explosive growth, with new partnership tiers introduced. These tiers create unique ways to drive channel relationships with Arctic Wolf as we cement our leadership in the cybersecurity industry with a 100% channel-first model.
- Arctic Wolf is named the top midsize workplace in Minnesota by the Star Tribune.
- Pack member James Farrow partners with Armstrong High School in Minneapolis to create a scholarship rooted in Arctic Wolf’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Jaquelin Dominguez Plateado is awarded $2,000 to shine a light on her hard work, and help her on the path to achieving her dreams.
- As a testament to our “Pack Strong” culture, we’re honored by Great Place to Work® Canada as not only a 2021 Top Workplace in Ontario, but also as Best Workplace for both mental wellness and inclusion.
- Capitalizing on hypergrowth and strong demand for our technology and service, we execute a $150 million financing round leading to a valuation of $4.3 billion.
- Arctic Wolf earns a 2021 Great Place to Work Certification in the United States by Great Place to Work®—the “global authority on workplace culture.”
- The Arctic Wolf Platform sets a new company benchmark, recording 200 billion security threat observations in a single day!
- Nick Schneider, the driving force behind Arctic Wolf’s explosive growth and market leadership, is appointed president and chief executive officer, succeeding Brian NeSmith who will serve as executive chairman of the Board of Directors.
- IDC MarketScape—the Information and Communications Technology industry’s premier vendor assessment tool— names Arctic Wolf a leader in 2021 U.S. Managed Detection and Response Service.
- Our Pack Unity event “Different Stories, Common Hope” featured keynote speaker PJ Hill, VP of the NAACP. This landmark event highlighted our core commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as cemented the mission of our Pack Unity Alliances: to create intentional spaces, around shared identity and interests—inclusive of identifying members and allies—purposed with shaping an environment free of bias and inequity.
- We’re named a named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal and the San Antonio Business Journal. These awards—based on employee feedback in both regions—highlight our commitment to fostering a culture of inclusivity and belonging, creating a shared sense of mission, and empowering employees to grow and thrive.
- Arctic Wolf Selects AWS to Power Global Cybersecurity Offering at Scale
- Our Pack Unity Alliances experience a meaningful month, with the creation of the Military Support, Women Transforming Tech, and Mental Health and Wellbeing Pack Unity Alliances.
- The Arctic Wolf roadshow gets underway, with our decked-out tour bus ultimately stopping in 27 markets across the country for interactive discussions around improving security operations with our channel partners.
- Our commitment to community impact and partnerships is once again on display at our Habitat for Humanity volunteer event.
- Pack member Darius Clare hosts a Pack Unity All Member Educational Spotlight Meeting focused on “Common Hopes for the Next Generation.”
- Our Run with the Pack 5k event raises over $3,000 for non-profits in Minnesota, Utah, Florida and Ontario, Canada.
- We celebrate the opening of our first European Security Operations Center (SOC) in Frankfurt, Germany—marking the launch of Arctic Wolf’s official business expansion into Germany and the DACH region.
- Arctic Wolf is again recognized by Great Place to Work®—this time as one of the Best Workplaces for Parents.
- The Salt Lake Tribune names Arctic Wolf as one of the region’s Top Workplaces 2021.
- We celebrate the launch of our Pack Unity Careers Page, allowing potential pack members to see how we live our core commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. And our Well-Read Wolves Pack Unity Book Club launches.
- Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response® is recognized as one of the 2021 Products of the Year by CRN®.
- We announce a new global partnership with multi-time Formula 1 world champions Red Bull Racing Honda. Through this partnership, Arctic Wolf will implement its category-defining cybersecurity operations solutions across the team’s existing technology and security infrastructure.
- President and CEO, Nick Schneider, appears on Fortt Knox, hosted by CNBC’s Jon Fortt.
- We close out the year by announcing a partnership with Meyer Shank Racing. In 2022 look for us on the number 06 IndyCar driven by four-time Indianapolis 500 winner, Helio Castroneves!
2021 was a landmark year in the incredible journey of Arctic Wolf, and we can’t wait to see where the pack heads next!