Last Updated Date:
February 1, 2021
Who Can Enter?
1. Participants must be age of majority and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec) (“Entrant”). Additional eligibility requirements may apply for any given Promotion, e.g., participants must be a recipient of a promotion announcement or an attendee at a particular event.
2. Employees of Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, Agents, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Also, ineligible to participate are any parties who are under any obligation, contractual or otherwise, that would prohibit the Entrant from accepting a prize.
3. Promotions are not available for participation by the general public.
4. Promotions are void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
5. By entering, participants agree to these general Rules, the specific rules set forth for each Promotion, and the decisions of the Sponsor.
6. Each Promotion will have a starting date and time and ending date and time (the “Entry Period”) specified in the Promotion announcement. Sponsor must receive all entries before the Entry Period end time/date to be valid. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for all Promotions.
How to Enter
7. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Every Promotion will contain terms and conditions specific to that Promotion. The following information will be published in the Promotion announcement, and such information will become part of these Rules:
• the start and end date and time for the Promotion (“Entry Period”);
• specific eligibility requirements, if applicable;
• what you need to do to qualify and/or participate in the Promotion;
• how and when winners will be determined; and
• a description of the available prizes/rewards that are offered.
Winner Notification and Verification
8. Prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email, mail, and/or phone with instructions on how to claim a prize, unless otherwise noted in the Promotion’s specific rules. Canadian residents who are selected as winners may be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise). The value of a prize is taxable as income; if a winner is a U.S. resident and receives a prize (or prizes with a cumulative) value of $600 or more, he/she , will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and provide his/her social security number which will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law; winners will be issued an IRS Form-1099 for all prizes won in any calendar year where the aggregate value of all such prizes is $600 or more. Failure to respond to a winner notification or properly execute and return any required information/documents within the stated period, or if a potential winner declines a prize, then such Entrant will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant/potential winner at any time, in their sole discretion, in the event circumstances arise that would constitute a breach of these General Rules or otherwise.
9. All prizes and monetary values related to a Promotion are valued and stated in United States Dollars (USD) and will be converted to USD, if needed, in accordance with the exchange rate and at a time and date determined by Arctic Wolf in its sole discretion. No substitutions or transfer of a prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of a prize not specified. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. All guarantees and warranties for prizes, if any, are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim. In addition, any Brands named within the prize offering are not participants in or a sponsor of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been emailed/shipped to a confirmed winner. In no event will Sponsor provide any additional compensation to any Entrant other than the prize being offered. Any prize that is awarded in the form of a gift certificate or gift card are not redeemable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of the issuer. Sponsor shall solely determine the specifics of all elements of all Prizes (including timing for fulfillment of Prizes, as applicable).
10. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules including all eligibility requirements and the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to a Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Sponsor may in its sole discretion amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Rules. The Rules may be amended from time to time in accordance with the terms relating to any amendment/s.
11. Odds of winning depend on how the Promotion is conducted. For random drawings, the odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received. For Promotions in which winners are qualified for a random drawing to determine a winner, odds will depend on the total number of qualifiers. For competitions/contests that do not involve any element of chance, odds of winning are not applicable. All tie breaking procedures will be communicated in the specific rules for each Promotional offering.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Sponsor reserves the right to extend, modify or cancel a Promotion if for any reason, the Promotion is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
15. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
16. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prizes.
Choice of Law
18. Except where prohibited by law, Promotions are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations.
19. You agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the county of Santa Clara, California, and (2) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of you in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
20. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Sponsor: Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., 8939 Columbine Rd, Suite 150, Eden Prairie, MN 55347