Advanced capabilities bridge the technical gap between security teams and insurance carriers, enabling customers to effectively prioritize security controls and address insurance eligibility
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN – June 7, 2022 – Arctic Wolf®, a leader in security operations, today announced the release of enhanced tools and programs advancing Tetra Defense’s MyCyber platform, designed to help businesses more effectively build business resilience as well as address the evolving demands of insurance carriers.
Organizations have an increased understanding of the importance of creating business resilience and reducing cyber risk, but as ransomware, business email compromise, and supply chain attacks dominate the headlines, cyber insurance carriers are setting higher standards for insurability. Among respondents to a recent survey, only 61% said their organization has some type of cyber coverage today.
As a leading incident response (IR) provider, Tetra Defense, an Arctic Wolf company, is a trusted partner to many within the insurance community and has seen firsthand the challenges organizations face in reducing cyber risk to become more insurable as brokers and carriers set new standards and requirements. To address this evolving market, Tetra Defense has developed MyCyber, a web platform, to deliver a tailored benchmark framework for vulnerability and insurability assessments.
The advancements to the MyCyber platform announced today are designed to establish a baseline of key security controls necessary for proper cyber hygiene for businesses seeking insurance. Unifying and contextualizing cyber insurance requirements will empower organizations to more effectively enforce security hygiene and dynamically manage their security posture, while maintaining insurability over time. In turn, the MyCyber platform provides insurers and brokers a holistic view of client risks and enables them to establish more accurate risk-assessments.
“In this challenging threat landscape, defining insurability has become a moving target,” said David Anderson, US Head of Cyber at McGill and Partners, a leading cyber insurance firm. “Being able to provide businesses with security task guidance and imminent threat scanning necessary to make effective changes to their security posture and ultimately help businesses work towards becoming more insurable, less risky clients, is a much-needed bridge between cyber insurance carriers and the businesses they insure.”
Presently, MyCyber is available to insurance carriers and brokers, as they partner with customers looking to elevate their insurability and reduce cyber risk. With today’s announcement, Arctic Wolf introduces advancements to MyCyber that build upon the company’s ongoing commitment to help organizations advance business resilience through an innovative approach to security operations.
Additional business resilience tools and programs offered by Arctic Wolf include:
- Arctic Wolf Security Journey: An innovative program that guides Arctic Wolf customers through the NIST Cybersecurity Framework by combining data and insights from the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud with security operations expertise from Arctic Wolf’s Concierge Delivery model. The program enables customers to center their efforts on a growing number of cybersecurity focus areas, such as cloud security or compliance, executing on customized roadmaps to help systematically reduce cyber risk exposure.
- Arctic Wolf Security Operations Warranty: Available at no additional cost, qualifying Arctic Wolf customers are eligible to receive a $1 million service warranty benefit to support their recovery activities, legal and regulatory expenses, and other associated business costs in the event of certain successful cyber attacks.
- Discounted Cyber Insurance Premiums: The Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud helps enable effective security outcomes, which often allows Arctic Wolf customers to receive discounted rates at select cyber insurance carriers.
“Since our founding, Arctic Wolf has been focused on not just addressing threats for customers but partnering with them on their security journey to enhance their security posture and help them become more secure over time,” said Scott Holewinski, senior vice president and general manager, Incident Response, Arctic Wolf. “With this announcement, Arctic Wolf extends its position as a leading cybersecurity company that focuses on not only delivering innovative new solutions, but also unique customer benefits that can build resilience, increase insurability, and further our mission to end cyber risk.”
To learn more about Arctic Wolf Security Operations solutions, visit them at RSA Conference (Booth #1155) in San Francisco from June 6-9. To learn more about how cyber insurance is disrupting cybersecurity, check out the RSA panel featuring Arctic Wolf CEO, Nick Schneider, on Thursday, Jun. 9, 2022, at 2:10 PM – 3:00 PM PT (Moscone West 2001)
- Join the conversation with Arctic Wolf on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Visit arcticwolf.com to learn more about our security operations solutions
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo, get a quote, or conduct a Security Operations Maturity Assessment
- Want to join Arctic Wolf’s Partner Program? Apply today
About Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf® is a global leader in security operations, delivering a premier cloud-native security operations platform designed to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyzes more than two trillion security events a week across the globe, enabling critical outcomes for security use cases and optimizing customers’ disparate security solutions. The Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud delivers automated threat detection and response at scale, and empowers organizations of virtually any size to establish world-class security operations with the push of a button.
© 2022 Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Arctic Wolf, Arctic Wolf Platform, Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response, Arctic Wolf Managed Risk, Arctic Wolf Managed Cloud Monitoring, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness, and Arctic Wolf Concierge Security Team are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. or Arctic Wolf Networks Canada, Inc. and any subsidiaries in Canada, the United States, and/or other countries.