New incident response offerings and enhanced partner training program highlight Arctic Wolf’s unique ability to build global channel programs at scale
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN – June 16, 2022 –Arctic Wolf®, a leader in security operations, today announced that the global expansion of the company and advanced new offerings further accelerated Arctic Wolf as a security operations partner of choice for the channel community. Over the past year, the company experienced both a record number of transactions and registered deals from its channel partners. As part of its annual Channel Day held on June 15, 2022, Arctic Wolf is launching new incident response offerings and expanding the training and enablement programs it provides to partners which will allow its partner community to take further advantage of the growing global demand for Arctic Wolf’s expanded portfolio of security operations solutions.
Arctic Wolf will now provide its partners with the ability to offer incident response capabilities directly from Tetra Defense, Arctic Wolf’s incident response business unit. For many companies that experience a major cybersecurity event, incident response activities are coordinated through their cyber insurer, but with almost 40% of organizations lacking cyber insurance coverage according to a recent survey, many businesses turn to their channel partner for guidance in the event of a cybersecurity breach. Members of the Arctic Wolf Partner Program will now be able to offer:
- $0 Incident Response Retainers: Eligible Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response customers will receive priority access to the Tetra Defense incident response team without having to pay any additional upfront costs.
- Incident Response Referrals: Partners who introduce non-Arctic Wolf customers in need of incident response services to Tetra Defense are eligible to become the partner-of-record for future Arctic Wolf opportunities.
“Many cybersecurity companies struggle to succeed in the channel, but thanks to Arctic Wolf’s commitment to a channel-centric go-to-market strategy, we are a company that is uniquely attuned to the needs and wants of both our channel partner network and the broader channel community,” said Bob Skelley, senior vice president, Global Channels, Arctic Wolf. “By enabling our partners to offer Tetra Defense’s incident response capabilities, our partner community can now offer solutions from Arctic Wolf that span the entire NIST cybersecurity framework, which will help enable their customers to be more effective at managing and reducing cyber risk.”
Arctic Wolf channel partners benefit from robust incentives, exceptional enablement tools and advanced technical support that allow them to offer valuable security operations expertise and solutions to their end customers. This commitment to the channel partner community has resulted in the Arctic Wolf Partner Program growing to over 900 total members, including over 75 in EMEA, where the company expanded less than a year ago.
As part of the company’s annual Channel Day, Arctic Wolf extended partner benefits even further through the launch of an enhanced Partner Sales Training Program. The program offers a comprehensive set of virtual training courses designed to provide channel partners with a deep understanding of the diverse security industry landscape, as well as sales and marketing guidance meant to help grow their business.
The new incident response offerings and enhanced partner training program underscore Arctic Wolf’s commitment to providing its partners access to leading solutions, programs, and personnel. In December 2021, Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response was named the top Managed Detection and Response (MDR) product by CRN, sweeping several of the awards’ judging subcategories focused on technology, customer need, and business value. CRN also lauded Arctic Wolf with multiple awards over the past twelve months including:
- A 5-star rating for the Arctic Wolf Partner Program in the 2022 Partner Program Guide;
- Being named one of the coolest risk, threat intelligence and Security Operations companies in the 2022 Security 100; and
- Recognition for Bob Skelley, senior vice president, Global Channels as one of the 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs and Megan Flanagan, vice president, Field and Partner Marketing, as one of the 100 most influential women working in the channel.
To see highlights from Arctic Wolf’s 2022 Channel Day, including the full list of Arctic Wolf’s Partner of the Year award winners, visit Arctic Wolf’s blog.
- Join the conversation with Arctic Wolf on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Visit arcticwolf.com to learn more about our security operations solutions
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo, get a quote, or conduct a Security Operations Maturity Assessment
- Want to join Arctic Wolf’s Partner Program? Apply today
About Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf® is a global leader in security operations, delivering a premier cloud-native security operations platform designed to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyzes more than two trillion security events a week across the globe, enabling critical outcomes for security use cases and optimizing customers’ disparate security solutions. The Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale, and empowers organizations of virtually any size to establish world-class security operations with the push of a button.
© 2022 Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Arctic Wolf, Arctic Wolf Platform, Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response, Arctic Wolf Managed Risk, Arctic Wolf Managed Cloud Monitoring, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness, and Arctic Wolf Concierge Security Team are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. or Arctic Wolf Networks Canada, Inc. and any subsidiaries in Canada, the United States, and/or other countries.