Every year, cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated, causing greater amounts of damage, and growing in frequency.
And as advanced tools find their way into the hands of cybercriminals, organisations of every size risk falling victim to data breaches—despite having an army of tools at their disposal.
But with so many advances in cybersecurity technology, how do attacks keep happening?
The answer is simple: The Cybersecurity industry doesn’t have a tools problem, it has an operational problem.
In fact, 55% of enterprises currently use 25 or more cybersecurity technology products within their organisation— creating a complex landscape for organisations to effectively face off against modern threats. Arctic Wolf wants to help guide your organisation down the right path.
In the white paper, The Path to Security Effectiveness, you’ll learn what you can do to address the biggest challenges organisation face when preparing their security strategy, including:
- How tools play a role in cybersecurity and where they typically fall short
- Responding to persistent, emerging threats
- Planning for contingencies and containing potential breaches
- Approaches and considerations when building an in-house security operations programme
- The five pillars of effective security operations
- How the right partnerships play a critical role in effective security operations
Download our white paper and start on your journey to improve your organisation’s security effectiveness.