We have provided a summary of the most notable changes to the Master Solutions Agreement (MSA). This summary is not exhaustive list. To see all of the changes, please read the full Master Solutions Agreement here.
The Master Solutions Agreement (MSA) is an agreement between you and Arctic Wolf (or one of our partners) that governs your use of Arctic Wolf’s solutions. The updates to the MSA will take effect in accordance with the current terms governing your existing subscription. If you continue to use our solutions on or after their effective date, you are agreeing to the updated MSA.
- We have made some updates to address new solutions offered by Arctic Wolf and in anticipation of features that will be available in the near future.
- To ensure that our solutions are not used in any impermissible locations, we have asked you to comply with all US export and import laws.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable, aggregated and anonymous technical logs and data related to your use of our solutions in order to make our solutions better.
- Protecting information across your organization is important to us. To the extent you may provide us with personal information for any individuals within the European Union, we are bound by the terms of our Data Processing Agreement which includes a list of any sub-processors who may be involved in the delivery of the solutions. We also have incorporated the terms of any Business Associate Agreement that may be required because of the information our customers handle.
- We reserve the right to terminate the provision of our solutions to you if you stop paying our authorized partner.
- We have changed our warranties to capture the solutions we provide to our customers.
- Our Solution Terms have changed to address the exciting features and functionalities that have been added to our solutions.
- Throughout the MSA, we have made changes to improve clarity and address grammar, typos and similar issues.
If you have any questions about the changes we have made to the MSA, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for being part of the Arctic Wolf Pack!