Every year, cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated, causing greater amounts of damage, and growing in frequency.
And as advanced tools find their way into the hands of cybercriminals, organizations of every size risk falling victim to data breaches—despite having an army of tools at their disposal.
But with so many advances in cybersecurity technology, how do attacks keep happening?
The answer is simple: The Cybersecurity industry doesn’t have a tools problem, it has an operational problem.
In fact, 55% of enterprises currently use 25 or more cybersecurity technology products within their organization— creating a complex landscape for organizations to effectively face off against modern threats. Arctic Wolf wants to help guide your organization down the right path.
In the white paper, The Path to Security Effectiveness, you’ll learn what you can do to address the biggest challenges organization face when preparing their security strategy, including:
- How tools play a role in cybersecurity and where they typically fall short
- Responding to persistent, emerging threats
- Planning for contingencies and containing potential breaches
- Approaches and considerations when building an in-house security operations program
- The five pillars of effective security operations
- How the right partnerships play a critical role in effective security operations
Download our free white paper and start on your journey to improve your organization’s security effectiveness.