Embracing diversity is a key driver for success in today's business world.
That's why in celebration of International Women's Day we hosted a special webinar on Women Talk Success in Security.
Every day at Arctic Wolf women are making a big impact on how the company provides security products and services that help customers protect their business assets. It's a growing industry, one that continues continually expands and evolves.
Hear directly from three women who work at the company and who each play distinct, important roles in day-to-day operations.
- Kim Tremblay, VP of R&D and Operations and Co-founder of Arctic Wolf
- Dinah Davis, Director of R&D
- Anna Lorimer, Software Development Intern
If you're a woman interested in staring a career in technology hear some great advice how on how to get into the business by learning about the unique paths they've taken.
Over the course of this 26 minute discussion, Kim, Dinah, and Anna share great tips, unique stories, and practical advice they've picked up and along the way, which includes:
- Why you should learn to take risks in your career and life
- The importance of engaging in continuous learning
- Networking in the cybersecurity and technology industry
- How to find a mentor and how they can help your career