For small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), the cloud is their ticket to digital transformation, giving them added flexibility and the ability to conduct business from anywhere at any time. However, cloud adoption comes in many types (private, public, hybrid) and forms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), each with its own cybersecurity challenges.
This guide explores what SMEs should consider when using and moving to the cloud:
- Advantages of cloud adoption
- Cloud platform considerations for organizations making the move
- The numerous cybersecurity challenges the cloud brings
- Cloud cybersecurity best practices
- Why SOC-as-a-service is a great option for SMEs seeking to meet these challenges