In the era of digital transformation, organizations have found themselves in a never-ending struggle to defend against cybercrime. It’s not hard to see why.
With limited in-house resources, a growing cybersecurity skills gap, and the rapidly increasing number and sophistication of threats, more IT teams are turning to Managed Detection and Response solutions to combat cyberthreats.
To make matters worse, COVID-19 has dramatically changed the world operates, which has ended up adding countless new potential entry points for potential attacks. It’s time to cut through the noise.
The percentage of organizations seeing over 10,000 alerts every day.
-2019 CISO Benchmark Study, Cisco
The Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Buyer's Guide helps IT leaders face the question: how can teams assemble the right combination of processes, technology, and people to keep their organization safe?
In the MDR Buyer's Guide, discover the key advantages managed detection and response offers organizations of every size, along with the right questions to ask when evaluating MDR options, including:
- How does the vendor's security experts engage/communicate with your in-house team?
- Does the vendor offer risk management services on the same incident framework?
- Does your vendor have the ability to monitor both on-premises and cloud assets?
- What is the vendor's pricing model? Is it a fixed subscription price or based on log volume?
- How do the vendor's services scale/tailor to your needs?
Find all this information and the answer to many more of today's most important cybersecurity questions with the MDR Buyer’s Guide. Don’t wait to be proactive about your organization's security needs. Download now.