The Industry’s Fiercest SOC-as-a-Service
Arctic Wolf Networks (AWN) is excited to be a first-time exhibitor at the RSA 2019 Conference, March 4-8, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. Find us in the North Hall, booth #4507.
Our team is available to answer your security questions and share the benefits of the AWN CyberSOC™ service, the industry’s leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service. Our service is anchored by Concierge Security™ teams who provide custom threat hunting, alerting, and reporting. Arctic Wolf’s purpose-built, cloud-based service offers 24×7 monitoring, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and response.
We can help you if your organization has the following concerns:
- No capability to assess risks and vulnerabilities in internet-facing or internal systems
- No in-house cybersecurity expertise to detect and respond to advanced threats
- No centralized visibility across your existing security controls
- Limited or no budget to build a security operations center and hire people to manage it
- No way to monitor both your on-premises and cloud-based resources
- You struggle to provide timely compliance reports to satisfy your auditors
- Your SIEM tool or managed security service provider (MSSP) isn’t meeting your needs
Meet Us at the Show (RSA Booth Hours)
|Monday, March 4||5:00pm – 7:00pm (Welcome Reception)|
|Tuesday, March 5||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday, March 6||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday, March 7||10:00am – 3:00pm|
Check out our RSA page for other ways to engage with us at the show.