“Without having to increase staffing in any way, shape, or form, we’re able to increase to a true 24x7 operation. The correlation and monitoring activity, we’ve got it all now.”
-CSO, financial services
Arctic Wolf commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by utilizing Arctic Wolf’s Security Operations services.
To better understand the benefits associated with their investment, Forrester interviewed two customers with Arctic Wolf’s Managed Detection and Response and Managed Risk services.
The findings revealed that the comprehensive coverage across multiple segments of cybersecurity showed some major benefits:
- Quicker time-to-value delivery with Arctic Wolf resulted in a savings of $966,888
- Avoiding software and infrastructure costs to reach same level of security saved $1,415,505
- Delivering an NPV of $2.3 million and an ROI of 411%
- Saving 90% of effort for IT operations that are involved in incident management. This benefit delivered a three-year savings of $557K (PV)
- Reduction of security alerting noise by 60%.
- Time-to-value with Arctic Wolf is one-month vs. 10 months for just a traditional SIEM or logging tool.
Download the study for deeper insight into the economic impact Arctic Wolf’s security operations services can bring to your organization.