COVID-19 has changed how the world operates. And cybersecurity has changed alongside it.
Over the past few months, remote work has become the “new normal,” and cybersecurity demands have stretched the resources and budgets of IT teams further than ever. Add in the fact that damages from cybercrime is already predicted to topple $6 trillion annually by 2021 and it’s no wonder that many teams are struggling to keep their organization safe.
To gauge the security challenges businesses and enterprises are now facing, Arctic Wolf conducted a survey of 105 decision makers in IT and technology roles in the United States and Canada.
We wanted to discover the most pressing issues of today, as well as find issues currently flying under the radar. With those goals in mind, we developed The State of Cybersecurity 2020 Trends.
Inside, you’ll find the latest information, directly from cybersecurity experts, on:
- The key elements missing in a technology stack
- The types of attacks IT leaders are most worried about
- How the pandemic has created extra strain for IT teams
- The top area of concern in the year ahead for respondents.
- Why the cloud is currently a weak spot for security, and much more.
Featuring detailed survey results, along with accompanying stats, graphs, and analysis, The State of Cybersecurity: 2020 Trends highlights the latest information and concerns of today’s threat landscape. Download now.